VOLUNTARY FIRE DEPARTMENT
Extinguishing a fire is the work of one person, fire prevention is the task of each of us.
The development of fire trucks has always responded to the changing requirements of fire tactics. It adapted flexibly, for example, to the requirements for the use of new extinguishing agents. For example, after 1931, when a new type of fire extinguisher was introduced to the general public for the first time. It was a certain breakthrough in its time, the extinguishing agent was the so-called air foam, later evaluated as mechanical. The tradition of fire car production in our country dates back to the beginning of the 20th century and copies many times very famous, sometimes only average periods of car production in our country.
The current production of fire trucks is based on the offer of domestic chassis TATRA 815 or LIAZ (now again under the ŠKODA brand) and more and more advancing off-road chassis PRAGA …
DHZ BOZPO Prievidza is a unified, purposeful, humane, politically independent voluntary civic association in accordance with the Act of the Slovak National Council no. 83/1990 Coll. on the association of citizens. It contributes to the protection of lives, health and property in all forms of property against fires and natural disasters.
The main goal of DHZ BOZPO Prievidza is to build, organize and improve voluntary firefighting within a legal entity and in the spirit of these statutes and legal norms in the field of fire protection, in particular:
- intervention activities, technical assistance
- fire prevention and fire prevention education
- training, education, training and checking of DHZ readiness
- education of children and youth
- cooperation with municipalities of the Prievidza district region
- civil protection of the population
- fulfillment of the duties of the general fire brigade
- enhancing the heritage and history of fire protection
- cross – border cooperation